See Examples Here
Utility District Flat Bed can be used on ANY Windows Server (remote or local) or Windows Hosting Plan.
If you are uncertain about compatibility, download our FREE web server testing script to find out if your web server is compatible.
If you require windows hosting, checkout out our list of recommended windows web hosting providers.
Browser Compatibility: Latest desktop browsers (as well as IE7!) , tablets and smartphone browsers.
What You Need To Get Started
- Windows hosting plan to host your cms website files (or windows IIS if you run your own server)
- FTP program to upload your web files
- Web browser to access your website dashboard
How To Use
There are 3 ways to use/integrate Utility District Flat Bed application:
- Stand Alone Usage: - can run outside your website as a separate link.
- Plugin Use - can run inside an existing web page from your website.
- CMS Suite Plugin - can run inside DMXReady CMSv2.
How To Customize
One big advantage to using DMXReady applications is that although they are "ready to go, right out of the box," they are also fully customizable. All applications are 100% customizable using Dreamweaver or any other HTML editor so that they blend seamlessly with your website's design.
Scalable, flexible, powerful. Be master of your own domain with DMXReady!
- All pages are 100% open source. You can use ANY HTML editor to edit the application pages, including: Dreamweaver (all versions), Expression Web, Front Page, Go Live, Notepad etc. See note on customization.
- Don't want to Do-It-Yourself? Hire help to do it for you. Learn how.