Heavy Duty Electrical
Customer: Western Area Power Agency (WAPA), Sacramento, CA
Chassis: Ford F450 60" CA DRW
- Large Compartments
- Storage bins above cab
- Hotstick Box on street side
- Utility poles can be carried overhead
- Powder coated finish
- Dimensions Unlimted 3000W inverter
- PTO hydraulic system runs variable speed capstan drive and tool circuit
- Lots of custom features built to customer's specifications
- Top opening compartment on curb side
- Full compliment of LED lights, strobes and flood lights
Our compartment side packs are CNC fabricated from a single sheet of heavy guage steel, creating a smooth, streamlined, water-tight profile. Doors are less likely to get hung up on branches or other off-road hazards. No exterior seams or splices minimizes areas for rust and corrosion to build.
The rear corner is equipped with hydraulic remote ports and a variable speed capstan drive, along with a recessed access step for the flatbed area. The capstan drive can be adjusted inboard or outboard to accommodate different tools. The center compartment houses an inverter and a 6" deep pull out drawer.
The rear of the deck has two swing out arms to assist with cross-arm framing.
The curb side compartment has a 9" deep top pack that opens to the center of the bed.
Customer Preview Drawing: